This guide will help you Access UBXCloud S3 Bucket as a drive
Any S3 Network Mapping tool and credentials UBXCloud provided through welcome email.
1. Open any S3 drive tool and Click on Add New Mapped Drive.
2. Select Storage account as UBX S3 and choose the Mapped drive letter as you wish.
3. Select the Bucket that you want to mount.
4. Make sure Driver letter selected and Click on Add new drive.
5. Bucket connected.
6. You have successfully Mounted S3 bucket as a drive.
The steps in this article helped you Access UBXCloud S3 Bucket as Mapped Drive
If you need any further technical support, Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org